Monday, November 28, 2011

Sweep away the nightmares with Estee lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - Review!

Estee Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

I got this as a part of a set a couple of months back which was recently on scheme in US.
I was out of makeup remover so this is the one I started using first! :P As all of you makeup-istas already know - One should always remove all makeup before going to sleep or you can have nightmares NEXT morning !(Break-outs or even worse!).
It is in GWP packaging of 30ml, which will last me for quite some time as only a small quantity is needed for removing my eye makeup. The whole set is as pictured below.  It includes two pure colour lipsticks (Nectarine, Boise de rose), Splash away foaming cleanser, Double wear zero-smudge lengthening mascara, Perfectionist CP+ wrinkle lifting serum + a spacious tote bag! I got this set from Ebay when I got a Rs.500/ off coupon on any purchase above 2000/-(Global easy buy) so it cost me about Rs 1650/ for the whole set.Not a bad deal eh! :D
(BTW Rs.1650/ would get me ONLY 1 Estee Lauder Lipstick in India!). I wonder when these brands would launch such gwp sets in India!

I will review other items in some time...
Estee Lauder set


What does the company Say:
This gentle, lightweight formula works quickly and gently to remove powder eyeshadow and other eye makeup.

Sweeps away without leaving any oily residue—so you can reapply eye makeup immediately after use.

Oil-free formula won't damage delicate skin.

  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Ophthalmologist-tested
  • Suitable for contact lens wearers
Pics:
Transparent blue bottle- travel size



Before (eyeshadow, liner & kajal)

After

Yay's
  • It removes the eye makeup without pulling or tugging in 1-2 swipes
  • It does not sting my eyes - unless I take too much in the cotton swab
  • Does not leave an oily residue
Nay's
  • Expensive
  • I have not tried removing water-proof mascara etc - but normal mascara also needs a little effort.
The Last Word:
 It was worth a try - it is safe and gentle on my eyes - serves my purpose well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...