Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Sweetest Thing : MAC I Love Winter Lipstick from Sultry Delights!

This collection was lauched long back... and as much a s I love it ... it never got reviewed.
But I really just had to show you how lovely this lipstick is... its the most soft neutral pink with a hint of coral....just the kind I was looking for.....  Its accompanied by a suitable gloss and lip liner....
but the lipstick looks gorgeous even on its own!

Swatches:

Sultry Delights Lip Bag

I Love Winter Lipstick

Lip Swatch- MAC Sultry Lipstick only
Indoor Light



This is closest to how it looks in Real

Yay's 
  • Its the most Gorgeous everyday neutral pink shade for fair to medium skin-tones
  • Very creamy to apply- gives a luscious finish (creemsheen finish)
  • Covers my partially pigmented lips very well
  • Good deal for the whole bag
  • Average lasting power - about 3 hours with light snacking
Nay's
  • Limited edition! :-(
  • A bit pricey.. though the colour just makes it worth!

 The Last Word:
 I LOVE it so much .... but the irony is that I am scared of wearing it too much lest it runs out :P..... wish MAC made it permanent. 

2 comments:

  1. very nice sharing regarding beauty find out more how celebrities maintain her self and looking more beautiful then her original age beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic and useful blog thanks for publishing this is useful and informative keep up the great.
    beauty salons

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...