Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Makeup Junkie Heaven .....Sephora... Now in Delhi! Review + A Haul !!!

Finally Sephora got one of its stores opened in India.... and lucky me... it opened in Delhi first!

At least there is something to make women feel better in Delhi !!!

It opened in the last week of December... I went there on the first day itself.... but it opened so late and it went chaotic with their computers crashing and they turning to manual bill-making and me getting super-late...... that I only hauled a little.....  

I have already gone a second time.... more about that later :)

Now for the Pictures.....

Outside the store

ooohh la la....

Sephora Brand goods... bath & body

love the lipstick!

The Face Shop

Benefit... had me at hello!

Amazing kits- Feeling Dandy ...sugar licious and go tropicoral. (Rs2050/ approx.)..Bang for the Buck!

Stila is here too.... Some droolworthy palettes

Sephora Makeup  section

Stila again...
So here is what I Hauled...

The Face Shop HD BB Cream, The Face Shop waterproof gel liner pencils, Soap & Glory Hand food cream, free Dior hypnotic poison sample!


Can't get enough!

Its pink, smells great and had to picked up at Rs.390/-

Was looking for a true BB Cream - hope this one it the  ONE!

Rs. 1300/- 

The face shop Gel liner pencils- Rs 500/- each - A lil costly but the colour and texture is Awesome!

Detailed reviews of products will follow later...

For now.... lets look at SEPHORA as a store...

YAY's
  • Some exclusive beauty brands that have been launched with the store for the first time like Make Up For Ever(not there yet!), Benefit, Stila, Bliss, StriVectin, Sampar, Boscia, Peter Thomas Roth, Nyx, The Face Shop, Soap and Glory, Alterna, Oscar Blandi and Ouidad, as well as Sephora’s own brand of makeup, skin care and accessories.Other brands, which are already in India but are included in the store’s assortment, they include Dior, Estée Lauder, Clinique, Clarins, Shiseido, Tom Ford Fragrances and Guerlain. There are also Forest Essentials and Crabtree and Evelyn present in the store.
  • Good location - Select Citywalk Saket .... Should be easy to reach for most people with metro connectivity
  • Good array of brands... to start with at least.... Huge space full of pure visual bliss... Eye Candy for makeup-o-holics!!! ME Loves!!!!
  • Hello.....Its  The....SEPHORA!!!! Pinch yourself and smile like a lunatic.... Damn! I never thought I would get this lucky in India!Look ma... I DID!
  • Benefit kits.... grab them ASAP girls- you are getting so many products to try - without having to blow up 2K on each individually! Also Soap and Glory kits for those beauties who like to pamper their bodies too!
NAY's

  • Where's Urban Decay, NARS, Bobbi Brown, Too Faced, Hello Kitty, Korres....I suppose i would be labelled greedy  but I have to ask about much-awaited brands likeTarte and Lorac! Please Sephora bring them soon..... you will find as MANY takers here.... as anywhere else!
  • Not many Gift sets/ Value Sets, No Sephora Favourites boxes, No Beauty Insider yet(I asked abt it and they said to keep your bills safe- it will launch later..... probably?!), Negligible GWP goodies, no birthday insider ....is it just me or you too feel a lil-bit shortchanged???
  • The price is on the higher side but bearable if you consider duties/taxes etc.... but seriously even for brands like NYX??? Like if the same lipliners are available online for 250/- why price it 400 something in store???Also Sephora Lipstick @ 800/- .... I would probably only ever buy 1..... if  they gave me something free with it!
  • If we are aware about these global brands.... we also know about their usual pricing,special deals, latest launches etc. too (Hello.... most of us willing to buy... have internet!)... just saying...... get us the latest and the best-est!
  • Get more gift sets.....especially deluxe sampler boxes.... trust me these will sell faster than you can get them!
However these might be just teething problems and hopefully we will be seeing more brands and more deals... and please more Value Sets!!! For now... I am happy that at least they opened here..... we can expect things to only get better from here. I have visited it twice .... hauled both times..... however now my excitement has started to ebb.... I have already seen all that they have to offer.... so keep the goodies flowing... and keep me wanting more....

A quick glance at what I would like to see in India.... My LUST List 
(All photos and Prices- www.sephora.com)

Sephora Gloss Wand-$11

Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit- $65

Guerlain

Prescious Lights Radiance Essentials Kit - $57


Too Faced -

New Year New You kit- $ 29

Smashbox Studio Pop For Lips- $19


Tarte Girl Meets Gloss 5-Piece Maracuja Gloss Collector's Set - $30


NARS Kiss Mini Larger Than Life® Lip Gloss Coffret - $45 -on Sale!


Tarte Eye Couture Day-To-Night Eye Palette -$30

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- $27



Tell me if you did not drool a little..... even if only in your head! :P  
I will  keep my fingers crossed - are you listening Sephora????


4 comments:

  1. Want to grab every benefit and stila products ..nice review
    http://nidasbeautybag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The products look so good! I am yet to visit Sephora Delhi though! :(

    Would be waiting for the reviews..specially of the hand creams.. I was never a fan of these but recently got gifted an Oriflame Hand cream which smells delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post

    http://msmeehnia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...