Colorbar Blushes - Peachy Rose & Cosmic Rose
I have a confession to make.....
I was a blush-virgin for almost until I got married..... and then
I used to have just one blush after my wedding :-O (which I had bought just prior to my wedding!)
and then .....
When I stumbled upon some pretty blushes like Physicians formula blush and Lakme earth Rose trio ….
I knew I was missing something…. & now I have a whole bunch of them…. In all shapes and colours!
One of the most frequently used, out of all of them, are the colorbar blushes…. :)
Colorbar blushes are available in many shades from shimmery to matte finishes.
The shades I am reviewing today are Peachy Rose and Cosmic Rose.
Peachy Rose is a coral-peach colour with shimmer and Cosmic Rose is a matte mauve blush.
Price- Rs.250 /-
Quantity- 6 g
What does the company Say:
Available in five shades, Plum Brown, Cosmic Rose, Fuchsia, Peachy Rose and Just Earth, the Blusher accentuates the cheek area giving a glow to the face. This talc free, silky powder contains a moisture balance formula that is easy to blend and keeps the skin smooth, hydrated and nourished for soft cheeks with just the right hint of color.
- Many colours to choose from - most would suit indian skin-tones
- Reasonably Priced
- Good pigmentation
- Soft and easily blendable
- A mirror & brush are provided for touch-ups on the go - the brush is soft and usable unlike many scratchy brushes given with various blushes
- Lasting power(without primer) is about average on me - again my skin is very oily which doesn't help!
- More bright and unique shades should be added!
The Last Word:
A very handy blush which comes reasonbly priced too! Any makeup-ista's delight I must say!
Good for those just starting on their blush-adventure !