Maybelline Colorsensational Lipsticks- Pink Plaza & Yummy Plummy
Price- Rs. 299/-
What does the company Say:
- Crisper color from pure pigments. Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar
- Lipcolor so rich, so stunning… it’s sensational
- 33 Captivating Shades
|Cute Packaging !|
|Pink Plaza - A soft mauvey- pink|
|Yummy Plummy - Looks nice plum on lips (MLBB for pigmented lips)|
|Left- Pink Plaza, Right - Yummy Plummy|
- Cute Packaging with transparent caps representing the colour family of the lipstick - Pink for pinks and Purple for plums etc.
- Affordable at 299/-
- Many-many shades to choose from
- Rich pigmentation with good colour pay-off
- Mild fragrance which is not overpowering and fades away.
- Made in USA (Thankfully No China this time!)
- Personally - I found them a bit dry on my lips... something about their 'texture' just doesn't feel right to me - I prefer moisture extreme lippies anyday (texture-wise!). I tried 3 shades (I have 'make me pink' too!) to see if it wasn't just a particular shade - but I find the same problem in all.
- The fragrance may not be liked by all
A sleekly packed product which falls a little sort of my expectations. I know lots of people love them.... I can see there are many reasons why... It gives good value fro money for sure!!!!
Many good shades to choose from... good pricing... Definitely you should try one to see if you like them!
I feel like picking up many-many more shades BUT ...I know I won't be using them a lot.....
I wish Maybelline launches the 'Colorsensational Shine' range too here (they seem like the more glossier, moisturizing version!!!) I would definitely want to pick those!
What did you think about these?? Anything you would like maybelline to change??
I would like more shades in moisture extreme please!! (I don't care what packaging they come in!)