Thursday, October 6, 2011

Avon Naturals Tea tree & Green tea Purifying Face Wash

Avon Naturals Tea tree & Green tea Purifying Face Wash
Price-Rs.149 (@Rs. 99/- on offer this month)

Quantity- 100ml

What does the company Say: 
 A foaming cleanser with beads that immediately reduce the appearance of oil and shine on skin.

Pics: 
A longish Tube!
Flip cap

Yay's
  • A clear gel-like face wash with blue micro-beads(like tiny blue specks)
  • Makes my skin squeaky clean without drying it out ( I have oily-combination skin)
  • Reasonably priced
  • The flip cap is easy to use 
  • The tiny blue micro-beads presumably do some exfoliation! (I hope!)
  • A small amount is enough for one use.
Nay's 
  • The tube is a bit too longish in design
The Last Word:
Good budget buy for oily skinnies (as we use truck-loads of face wash!!)! Already ordered my second tube while on offer! I don't know how much tea-tree oil and green tea is actually in there BUT great psychological comforter!

1 comment:

  1. I have never tried avon products mainly because they dont have any avon representatives where I live....but this seems pretty good

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...