Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Steal a Stila - 24 K Gold in a Gloss !

Stila 24 K Gloss


Price-$22

What does the company Say:
Non-sticky formula with real 24 Carat gold infused with vitamin A & C for hydration.

Swatches:


Twist-up release brush applicator



Transparent with golden shimmers!



I got this as a freebie with some other stuff... its a pretty looking tube with twist-release mechanism.
The gloss is colourless on its own... I usually apply it on top of a lipstick when I am angling for a glam Indian look (Read full-scale-wedding party-decking-up!)

It stays longer than most gloss...has a nice brush applicator.
I want to try more things from Stila... their cute palettes for example....
But again it's not available here... and is only available at rip-off prices on E-bay!

Considering how all these popular brands are not available here...I almost feel like I live in Timbaktoo! :P

Et Tu Stila....

2 comments:

  1. hey Viva! Added you to my network in indiblogger. Following you on twitter as @vivacious_blog

    You've got real swt blog. Btw my first giveaway at my blog.
    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com/2011/10/100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product. The color looks awesome on any skintone.

    www.theiconicgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...