Saturday, October 15, 2011

Be Fantastic inPlumtastic - Maybelline Colorsensational Lipgloss!

Maybelline Colorsensational Lipgloss- Plumtastic


This was from my last haul.... I am glad I bought it coz it's definitely a lovely shade....especially for the coming festival season. It looks deceptively dark int he tube but transforms into a lovely cutom-shade pink for your lips! Besides it comes in a variety of shade (I already bought 2 more of these!) :)


Price- Rs.250/-

Quantity- 6.8 ml

What does the company Say:
  • Sophisticated color and shine
  • Lips feel luxuriously soft and supple with nourishing honey nectar

Swatches:
Looks scary in the tube!



Plumtastic !
This pic is closer to what it looks on me


Yay's
  • Though it looks very dark in tube - on lips it aquires a very nice pink shade (depending on ur natural lip colour!)
  • Non-sticky, smooth to apply
  • Faint, non-bothering fragrance which fades quickly
  • Affordable
  • Many shades available
  • Doe-foot applicator makes for breezy application
Nay's
  • Sometimes the gloss is too sheer to fully cover the pigmentation of my lips
  • I find the length of the wand a bit too much  - I prefer smaller wands for better control
  • I would like more creamy, non-shimmery shades

The Last Word:
A very good deal for your money! A must-buy for anyone looking for a gloss which won't burn a hole in ur pocket! This shade will be a gorgeous pick for festive season - U can layer it to look darker or sheer.
If You like plums.... then get plumtastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...